The preparation of your porridge must be carried out:
- respecting safety standards
- and also in order to optimize the effectiveness of treatments and mixtures (powders)
- and therefore optimize their purchasing cost.
- Our range of solutions for preparing your porridges here
It must be carried out safely in the event of overflow or accidental pollution:
- opt for a retention tarpaulin or equip yourself with retention bags see HERE
- (to be adapted to a location or existing washing area
- or to create for a phyto effluent management possible in accordance with the regulations.)
Filling can be done by filling column/bracket (single or double (with washing) of dimensions adapted to your material.
Products must be stored securely in phyto rooms, in phyto cabinets or on phyto shelves (discover our equipment HERE)