Polyethylene Hydrocarbon Separator from 1.5 to 15 Litres/sec
- Regular price1.300,00 EUR
- Promotional price 871,25 EUR
- valid 31/12/2023
Our hydrocarbon separator is made from industrial-grade polyethylene.
Its water treatment capacity ranges from 1.5 to 15 litres per second, providing optimum water purification and reducing pollution and contamination of marine and lake environments.
Link to the product
Description of the oil separator :
- 1.5 to 15 litres/second hydrocarbon separator for washing areas
Treating hydrocarbon pollution: what is a separator used for?
- An oil separator works on the principle of gravity by density difference: heavy substances sink to the bottom and light substances such as hydrocarbons and oils float to the surface.
- A hydrocarbon separator is designed to trap hydrocarbons suspended in rainwater and effluents collected when washing machinery.
- Is an oil separator compulsory or recommended?
- Repair and maintenance of motor vehicles and machinery
- Flammable liquids (storage in manufactured tanks)
- Service stations: facilities, whether or not open to the public, where fuels are transferred from fixed storage tanks to the fuel tanks of motor vehicles, boats or aircraft.
- Runways or vehicle washing areas...
Answer: Generally speaking, even if regulations do not always require it (except for ICPEs, where there is no discharge authorisation order), an oil separator is strongly recommended to reduce the risk of pollution of the natural environment and damage to drainage structures.
Description and equipment :
- Coalescing filter and automatic vertical shutter.
- Specially designed for car washes.
- Easy to install
- Lockable polyethylene lid.
- Reinforced polyethylene tank
- From 1.5 to 15 l/second depending on model