ARTICLE ON THE HIGH ENVIRONMENTAL VALUE HVE ENVIRONMENTAL PERFORMANCE LABEL - KEY FIGURES AS OF 01 01 2023
- Link to article I CI: https://agriculture.gouv.fr/certification-environnemental-mode-demploi-pour-les-exploitations
- + Questions about washing/filling areas? :
- Frequently asked questions file to download in pdf HERE: (For the washing area part: see page 48)
- extract " 5.7 Conditions for applying treatments aimed at limiting leaks into the environment (common item)
- 166) Can the collective filling and washing areas that the farm benefits from be counted in this item (in the case where they are at a reasonable distance from the farm)?"
- answer :
- "Appendix 7 lists the equipment making it possible to improve the preparation of boils and the management of tank bottoms and to reduce the risks of point pollution.
- It is the use of this equipment for the secure implementation of products that matters.
- The collective filling area used by the operation can be included in the item “conditions for applying treatments aimed at limiting leaks into the environment”.
- The presence (or existence) of materials making it possible to limit leaks in the environment must be checked visually or on the basis of purchase, rental or service invoices. 167)"
Are you looking for quality advice and equipment for your projects to bring your area-runway-washing/filling station up to standard, simple and economical?