Management of phytopharmaceutical effluents:
Dehydration by forced ventilation: be careful not all systems are alike! Strengths of Oceania Environment's Phytogest - basic model:
- Capacity: starts at 900L (also 1400L)
- Pay attention to the volumes treated – be precise and fair: depending on the region, take humidity and sunshine into account: ex Cognac region: average estimate of treatment per season observed on average: 800l over 12 months.
- Possibility of doubling the Phytogest with another box without putting another fan (1 fan can dry out 2 boxes, eg in the Cognac region approximately between 1300 AND 1400 L / YEAR).
- Our fan consumes only 35 watts
- Equipped with an electric thermostat with automatic shutdown when the temperature falls below - 5 degrees.
- The fan outlet is DN160 and therefore allows an optimized air flow.
The bag intended to collect polluted water is quite thick: 150 microns: it is therefore very resistant to the elements and handling (possibility of keeping it for 2 years)
- The price of the bag is 17.5 euros.
- No need for absorbent mat which in our opinion does not bring significant benefits/cost (= additional cost for the customer)
Many other possible configurations exist (coupling with IBC/IBC, tank, cistern, etc.).
Contact us More info on our device here: Phytogest® aerial