Treatment of your effluent: what standards must be respected?
Our effluent treatment solutions can be combined, for example in the wine industry we can offer solutions managing:
- phytopharmaceutical effluents, (from filling and (accidental pollution), washing of sprayers)-
- hydrocarbon effluents (from washing equipment)
- wine effluent (from the washing of grape harvesting machines)
- wine effluent (from the cellar)
- brewery effluent
Car wash tips and equipment:
- for equipment, public works machinery, road or rail transport, light vehicles, sprayers and grape harvesters)
- with standard or custom accessories jibs, screens, separators, sludge collectors, volumizers, management of phytopharmaceutical effluents (Phytogest or heliosec) and hydrocarbons, viticultural, wine, cellar, brewery, etc.
For all types of needs
- mobile, simple, reliable and economical whatever the weather conditions:
- Pack r: flexible retention area with pump and Phytogest (dehydration by forced ventilation: less than 4000 euros - different options and dimensions) - compatible with all other effluent management systems.. .
- Heliosec ,...) adaptable to your tanks, Ibc (Grv) which you can recover.
- individual concreted or collective area
- Certain specific effluents may require more in-depth chemical analysis before treatment, if the aim of the treatment is not destruction but reuse (eg washing water for watering, etc.).
- Oceania Environment can help you, by sending a sample for analysis, to examine your problem in depth to identify the obstacles to regulatory compliance of water discharged into the network or reused.
- Washing water will need to be recycled – check out our solutions HERE