Heliosec® treatment system
Heliosec® treatment system
"Heliosec 2023 off-season" price - discount 15% to 5%
- For all orders paid by transfer on October 2023 -15% discount - delivery date to be defined
- For all orders paid by transfer on November 2023 -10% discount - delivery date to be defined.
- For all orders paid by transfer on December 2023 -5% discount - delivery date to be defined
Description of the Héliosec® system:
System for treating phytosanitary effluents by natural dehydration recognized by the Ministry of Ecology No. PT 06 007 in collaboration with SYNGENTA.
A prior diagnosis is mandatory before implantation of the Héliosec® deviceOceania is a certified Heliosec authorized reseller.
Héliosec® is made up of:
- a bin with double black polyethylene envelope
- a galvanized steel frame topped with a polycarbonate roof
- The assembly meets “swimming pool shelter” safety standards
- 2) Héliosec® with 2m x 2m tray
- Storage of 1600 liters maximum, Dehydration 2000 to 3000 L/year depending on the region
- 3) Héliosec® with 2m x 1m tray
- Storage of 800 liters maximum,
- Dehydration 1000 to 1500 L/year depending on the region
“Heliosec is a system for managing phytosanitary effluents.
It works by natural dehydration thanks to wind and heat. Developed by Syngenta, it received official approval from the Ministry of the Environment.
Simple, economical and approved by the Ministry of the EnvironmentSimple and economical, Héliosec makes it possible to manage all the active substances and thus comply with the regulations which require the management of tank bottoms and sprayer washing water.
It has received official approval from the Ministry of the Environment for effluents from vines, arboriculture (except post-harvest), field crops, vegetable crops, post-harvest treatments of endives and bananas, horticulture and non-agricultural areas.
Heat and wind for the dehydration of effluents
Héliosec consists of a tank and a frame delivered as a kit. It is sold by agricultural supply distributors. The installation, which can be carried out by the farmer, allows the rinsing water to be collected in a tarpaulin. These are gradually dehydrated by the natural action of wind and heat. At the end of the cycle, the tarpaulin and the dry deposit are collected in a specific container for subsequent destruction by the Adivalor sector.
A computerized tool to accompany the equipment
Héliosec is accompanied by software made available to trained technicians who carry out the obligatory diagnostics in order to assess the needs of the operation. It helps to:
- Quantify and optimize the volume generated,
- Define a location that complies with regulations and is part of an approach to good agricultural practices on the farm,
- Estimate the period when the deposit will be dry using a calculation tool which models the evolution of the levels in the tank according to the volumes introduced and according to the geographical areas,
- Inform the operator about the regulations in force (decree of September 12, 2006).
An assembly in three hours
The device delivered as a kit assembles and attaches to a concrete slab in 3 hours. It is made of a waterproof polyethylene tank 3 meters long, 2 meters wide and 0.5 meters deep.
A second, smaller model has recently become available (2m x 2m x 0.5m).
The tank is framed by a frame and is topped with a roof, the whole meeting the standards required for swimming pool shelters. The tarpaulin and the container intended to store the final waste are also provided.
Autonomous and controllable operation
Operation based on the physical principle of dehydration can receive all types of active substances (fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, minerals, etc.).
A specific stainless steel gauge, placed at the bottom of the tank, allows the user, through a simple visual check, to follow the evolution of the levels in the tank."
Certified Heliosec authorized reseller
Find the diagram for upgrading the HELIOSEC system.