- Oceania Environment offers a wide range of high-efficiency oil separators to clean up your wastewater.
- The solutions are designed to significantly reduce effluent pollution.
- Tested and effective, they guarantee maximum quality of reused water
hydrocarbon separator why how? (Video) by RIVALLAND Cécile
- Hydrocarbon separators are obligatory in the washing areas.
- They are used to recover fats and oils from your machines for storage and reprocessing by a service provider and thus avoid pollution of soils and waterways.
- Oceania Environment's oil separators are made in France and recyclable polyethylene, and are easy to implement.
- a PVC inlet and outlet in DN110,
- reinforced composite cover,
- conical partition
- and fully removable coalescer filter for cleaning.
- Oceania Environment will advise you on the appropriate sizing of your oil separators depending on your location of activity and washing area area.
Our entire range HERE
Other information here on our BLOG
Contact us for personalized advice!